[ga] Structure TF comments

David writes:  "Only around three GA members have commented on the Structure
Taskforce drafts!!"

The most recent TF draft (v5) was posted on January 17th.  Mr. Sheppard
proposed that this draft be comprehensively commented upon until January 31.
After that he would draft v6 based on those comments.  Between 1-17 and 1-31
there were absolutely no comments posted by anyone in the DNSO.  On the 31st
the IPC added a comment.  There have been no comments since, and we still
have not seen the publication of v6.

This is surely demonstrative of the continued failure of the Task Force
approach.

We are looking for reform and restructuring of the DNSO.  Frankly, none of us
care much about the BC's and IPC's opinion about the future ALM.

Should the owners of a house that is damaged and sadly in need of repair be
focusing their thoughts on the future home of others, or should they be
concentrating on fixing their own problems first?

Perhaps our representative can persuade the TF to get on with their primary
task.  The GA has already put forth a restructuring proposal.  Isn't it high
time that the proposal is seriously discussed within the TF?