Re[2]: [ga] WLS Input - Greatest Good vs. Benefits of the Few

Thursday, Thursday, January 17, 2002, 10:09:10 AM, Jeff Field wrote:

> <--snip-->
>>   I have to agree with Don here.  Neither Snapnames nor Verisign have
>> a solution of the table that solves the delete problem in it's entirety.
>> In fact WLS does not even solve the load problem as it is touted
>> to do.
> <--snip-->

> Just a quick comment from the lurker's gallery...

> IMHO, the delete/load problem will absolutely vanish if WLS is implemented.

The delete/load problem would vanish if Verisign would just do what it
takes to solve it, rather than trying to squash a new industry and
monopolize and use this problem that has relatively simple technical
solutions as the justification for this drastic action.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux