Re: [ga] WLS Input - Greatest Good vs. Benefits of the Few

Dear Sotiris,
The truly interesting point is the business squatting concept introduced
via the DN once WLS has been contractually linked to UDRP. This implies the
loss of ownership of the TM registered as domain names. I am really
impatient to see how Joe Sims is going to word this out.

I note that there is another oddity in what you note: what you way is only
true for DNs managed by VRSN, i.e. .com, .net, .tv (will they include it
for .org before the transfer? ) This means that sotiris.com would be a
property and sotiris.ca would be simple designation.  Hmmmm. Seems they
forgot about the old issue of the Chilean Constitution.....

I will go and start a Coca proof "Cook'a Cola" business in Chile while they
will mourn the loss of 48,6% of their capital (the value of the CocaCola
TM) in Atlanta.

I do enjoy!

Chuck, are you really sure this is what you want? :-)