[ga] Responding to data request re: time-to-expiration of SnapBack subscriptions

Title: Message
It has been suggested by some constituents, in the interest of understanding how the WLS might appeal to mainstream users versus those who specialize in domain name acquisition, that we produce yet another set of statistics on our current SnapBack customer base.  While we think that the previous data that we shared is far more directly correlating to the mix of customers that WLS would appeal to (i.e. 92% of SnapNames' customers have only one or two subscriptions; only 1% have more than 10 subscriptions), we are happy to produce the following additional information.  Please see attached PDF file.

-Ron

SnapBack Statistics #3 - responding to request for more data.pdf