Re[2]: [ga] Task Forces and Working Groups

Tuesday, Tuesday, January 15, 2002, 9:58:45 AM, Patrick Corliss wrote:
>>     In such Task Forces, the GA will be represented, and - as we said
>>     in our "thank you" posting - we'll ask the GA representative to
>>     the Task Force to regularly report on the happenings in that TF
>>     to the main GA list.  If someone feels a need to provide further
>>     input on the topic of the particular TF (or to discuss it), the
>>     GA list wil be a good place for such discussions,

> I don't think the noisy GA list is a "good place" for debate.

The only noise was created by you and Eric, Patrick.  The discussion
was going fine, until you and Eric decided you wanted to use this
issue to further your own agendas on how things should be run and
further your personal position on open working groups.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux