Re: [ga] Re: .SHEESH

Patrick, RIck and all assembly members,

  I share Patrick's position on this as well.  It is well known and
documented that Inclusive and competitive registries and root
structures are indeed the business of the DNSO and have been
discussed within every Constituency ML Forum including the
DNSO GA...

Patrick Corliss wrote:

> Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 17:02:20 -0800 (PST), Rick H Wesson wrote:
>
> > Since the GA has nothing to do with alternative roots, please take this
> > discussion to a more apporpiate frum
>
> Hi Rick & GA Members
>
> I made that posting in a moment of weakness.  I have since been informed
> privately that extorting money from people is normal business practice.  I did
> not understand this clearly.  Please accept my apologies for my mistake.
>
> However, I don't agree that alternate roots is off topic for the [ga] list.
>
> Best regards
> Patrick Corliss

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827