Re: [ga] Re: [icann-delete] Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 15:53:53 -0500

Thursday, Thursday, January 10, 2002, 6:52:26 AM, dotsplash wrote:

> Dear all respected members of the list,

> after reading many emails, I believe genuine domain/website users are not well
> represented here. While 99% of the website owners(individual,corporates etc) will love to
> go for WLS and like to make snapnames 100% effective which saves them from current mess &

Until you do a survey, you can only speak for yourself.  Show me
something scientific, that says that even half of "website owners"
agree with you, ok?

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux