RE: [ga] Re: VeriSign Proposal a Done Deal??

Jefsey,

Please help me understand your conclusion.  It clearly does not follow
from what I said.  Even under this proposed service, the registrar is
extremely important.  It is the registrar that is the direct interface
with the customer, that provides the customer service, that markets the
service, etc.

Chuck