RE: [ga] Re: VeriSign Proposal a Done Deal??

David,

The fact is that this service offered at the registrar level can never
be as effective as the same service would be at the registry level.  So
if you want the best service for the ultimate customers, it must be done
at the registry level.  The alternative is an inferior service for the
potential registrants.

Chuck