Re: [ga]Negative versus perseverance.

Assembly members,

Don't believe this interesting movement and do not worry about the Cairo.

All four candidates are appropriately endorsed and you have real choices for
election.

You have people to chose from as diverse as Thomas and Myself and
you have main liner middle of the roared like Alexander and Kristen.

I personally can afford to be a chair.  But I would rather spend more time on
such matters as soccer, surfing, skiing, hiking, reading and finding my next
soul mate.  But this here is a real election that legitimizes the GA if you turn
out and vote.  Even if Thomas is elected I will bust elbows to get the outreach
and funding we need to get the job done.

But you have to turn out and vote or nothing new will happen.

I went back and looked and the endorsements are far better this year than last.

Let me do it to you one more time;

I got children from middle school through college, I got taxi drivers from Hong
Kong
to Paris with Dallas in between.  I got shoe shine boys from Saigon to Seattle to
the
Ukraine.  With love and luck I will create information Internet centers in
Afghanistan.
South America is exploding with our IT age, Africa will win the world as they care
and
need it.

THE GA ANN'S DEAD IT IS BARELY OUT OF THE WOMB.

I sincerely call on all who read my words to jump up and contribute.

Sincerely,
Eric