Re: [ga] CONCERNS

Eric and all assembly members,

  I guess 4 our of 5 is not bad.  None the less #'s 1-4 have indeed been

known for some time.  The ICANN Staff has been made aware on
many occasions as to the particulars.  Corrective action has been
suggested by a number of stakeholders to the ICANN BoD and staff.
Thus far, adequate corrective action, if any in most instances, has
yet to be taken.  Therefore as stakeholders we perhaps should
be asking ourselves if the ICANN BoD and Staff are adequately
effective in their contracted responsibilities?  And depending
on your answer as a stakeholder, what additional action might be
needed?

Eric Dierker wrote:

> 1.  Preregistrations
> The system in place is not working well.  There is a nasty imbalance
> that needs to be corrected.
>
> 2.  Transfers
> We are seeing an execution of denying reality and allowing theft.
>
> 3.  ccTLDs
> Are they inside or outside of ICANN?
>
> 4.  Resellers and warehousing
> The current allowance is wrong and corrupt.
>
> 5.  RFCs
> Somehow we must find an efficient way to make these effective.
>
> Sincerely,
> Eric

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827