Re: [ga] Re: [ALSC-Forum] Re: [GTLD Registries List] What is the accreditation status of registrars that made fake applications?

Thank you very much Sandy,

I apologize for not trimming that insane cc list before.  I was directing my
posts to the AL forum.
By not paying attention I over posted to this list and I am quite sorry.  I ask
that all of us follow our posting limit and I will endeavor to be more careful.

Sandy this stuff below is dynamite.

If we can give non technical oriented people a basic understanding of Internet
Protocol and how it comes to pass then we can begin the road to legitimacy.

As for just lurking at the ietf, I have been doing so for a year and I even lurk
under a different address.

So Sandy it would appear that we, as common users need an intermediary to assure
us that everything is working right.  On the other hand we need to do our best
to remain vigilante and watchful of you folks that write protocols.  It would
appear that we must rely more and more on our ISPs yet they seem more and more
self interested as time goes by and they consolidate.

Would you be so kind as to direct me to the RFC that is relevant to the ISPs
fiduciary responsibility to the user.  All I have found are general placation's
to the effect.

Sincerely,
Eric