Re: [ga] Re: [ALSC-Forum] Re: [GTLD Registries List] What is the accreditation status of registrars that made fake applications?

Thank you Brother,

I believe I can truly learn from your input.
OK, so it is New Years' eve and with my three
teenage children about the town, I remain sober at
home so they may call and I may taxi -but i really
do have a life!

Let me address your bottom 2 points.

Allow me to begin by thanking all our friends who give a damn!

1)    Oh man oh man on man!!  This is the core of our problems.  You hit the
proverbial nail on the head.
As I just finished my third traditional caviar cracker what right do I have to
dictate terms to my friends?
None I tell you!  We must fight to the last breath to change the ICANN so that
it is inclusive.
As I believe I paraphrase Descartes "if i dictate policy which is non inclusive
of the feudal man, then I am
a useless dictator"  Should we have grown in a few hundred years?

2)    Our company has offered such a service to icann.  No response.

Sub domains are great.  We have taken a couple to over a million hits
per week.  It is the drivers the servers and search engines that make the
commercial world go-round. (by the way I love the term licit)
ccTLDs have proven their string viability, it is cool and easy and
very marketable, especially outside the lazy US {gratuitous slam on
lazy US surfers intended}

Blue Sky thinking?

Not in a marketers book it ain't!!

Sincerely,