RE: [ga] sunrise

Third party challenges must be filed by 23:59 UTC ON DECEMBER 26, 2001.

However, under the revised rules  "the Registry reserves the right to bring,
after the conclusion of the Sunrise Challenge Period, a Challenge of Last
Resort in connection with Sunrise registrations appearing to be made in
violation of the sunrise registration conditions."

See
http://www.afilias.info/register/dispute_resolution/sunrise_challenge_policy
_revised