[ga] Priority One

I believe there is consensus on the issue that we must adopt proper
procedures here in order that any positions adopted by the GA are
respected.

I would like to blame the NC and the BoD and staff (collectively known
as BS, Boy Scouts?) for their denial of recognition of our input.  But
as with most matters, before pointing fingers we should look inward for
solutions.

It would appear that parties as diverse as WXW, TR, JW, AS, and myself
all agree that proper process should be adopted and followed.

I would like to know if there is anyone who believes that this area
should not be the main priority of any new Chair.  I believe that any
input into the other areas of such grave and vast concern is tainted by
our lack of legitimacy in due process.

(I have reviewed origins of the word process and have checked and find
no real word use precess, this is unfortunate for I believe that any
proper process must first go through what should be called precess, a
centrifugal, conish gravitation toward the middle or consensus as used
in politik)  This requires a proper process or it is just so much
scattered mass.

Sincerely,
Eric