[ga] consensus

Isn't it normally a compromise of differing positions?  A workable
position between two opposing sides.

Is it a give and take between solar opposite positions?

The pain caused in the GA comes from an intolerance to listen and
modify.

We are talking human stuff here not computers and certainly not
perceived inalienable rights.

that requires some getting along for the sake of getting along.

Do you guys always have to one up each other.  This is the baddest ass
most intellectual group in the world,
doesn't just being a member even with differences make you the top of
your persuasion.  It does in my book.

If there is anything I can do to move you from arguing antogonistist and
hateful professionals to be contributing members of a contributing group
of caring professionals, just let me know.  That would be Outreach!

sincerely,
eric