[ga] OBJECTION Re: Transfer TF elections

In a closed-door session of the Board:

"I don't want a bunch of net.kooks like Karl and Andy spewing their garbage
and sullying our credibility."  "Agreed.  We can't have Andy on any
committee, even as an observer, because he might embarrass us with his
comments about our procedural bullshit."  "But how will we deal with the fact
that only Karl, Andy and Vint have expressed any interest in participating on
this committee?"  "Perhaps we can use some procedural bullshit to deny Karl
and Andy the opportunity to join, then we can stack the committee with those
that have absolutely no interest in participating".  "Better yet, those of us
that aren't interested and aren't willing to work can hold a vote that will
determine that as a group we have decided not to send any interested
observers to the committee".

"Question… I know that everyone in this room understands Vint's position on
inter-galactic transfers, but shouldn't he at least state his position during
an election?"  "Don't be ridiculous, this is only a beauty contest… why
should those of us that don't care ask any candidate to actually state his
position?"  "We all know that we don't want Karl and Andy to be on the
Committee… that's the only thing that matters, so let's just ask the Chair to
come up with a procedural way to make sure that they aren't included."
"Sounds good to me.  Do we a second?"  "Seconded."  "The motion is passed.
Next order of business… dealing with those troublemakers in the GA… if only
they could start acting like responsible members of the Board…"