Re: [ga] Alt.root'ers resorting to spam?

I will be point blank here.  Is this within the GA mission?  If it is then I
ask that some of you with great
technical expertise help this fine dotcommoner deal with this frustration.  I
have emailed on this matter
privately and find it most disturbing but also of a technical manner beyond my
expertise.

My humility beseeches for some of you more trained in such matters to look into
this matter.  From a
strictly policy point of view I have this to say;

The UDRP and our ugly Transfer Problems seem to prey upon the poorer among us.
Those who can afford the time and money for lawyers and gunslingers and such
prevail.  This is not new on a frontier, this is the rule until civilized
control can catch up to expansion.  I like to think that we in the GA are the
expansion of civilization upon the dynamic frontier of the Internet.

And so I ask if this issue on routing around spamming controls and the previous
KPMG issue of linking are within our mission?  It sure seems as though some are
abusing Domain Names with impunity.

Please write to Joseph and help him, and by extension all of us.

Sincerely,
Eric