Re[2]: [ga] OBJECTION Re: Transfer TF elections

Tuesday, Tuesday, December 11, 2001, 1:15:54 PM, Kristy McKee wrote:

> Please explain yourself.
> I do not understand Thomas's objection and seems to not be willihng or
> possible able to articulate it to me.

We know already that, while not being one yourself, you have always
been sympathetic and friendly towards the various net.kooks like
Fleming and JW.  But you know perfectly well what the objection is
about, and why it is a valid one.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>