Re: [ga] Transfers & WHOIS

Yep,

I do wax on.  I apologize for that.  But for me, where would you coders find a
little down time from that tower of truth.
I cannot imagine my life if not for regular interface with programmers and
coders.  I beat you up because you are dorks and geeks, but mano oh mano I love
your gals and guys.  I never accept an invitation to a tuxedo fare do well lest
I have one of you by my side.

Yes Roeland I do ramble.  I know yu foks lik to gt rt to te pont.  But give me
a break here. I got sum convincing to do.

I have to take what you propose and win it in the public eye.  And you guys
don't give a hoot.  fine do not be compassionate but allow me to be so that I
can sell your product.  Us polywogs aint all that bad but let us do our jobs,
and let us protect you to do yours.

Eric