[ga] Errors

I have committed some errors.

unsubscribing - See Robertos post.

Trusting ICANN manipulators - see my post to the ALSC forum.

Suggesting I represent anyone but myself - See Jefsey's posts.

Direct Cross-posting - nothing is to be gained by it, stick to a
subject, make positions not counter-positions.

And so;

I volunteer for the worst two jobs available:

Watchdog - No games and no exceptions, here I will nail "dogs" trying to
cheat.

Abuse group - yes I will enforce it but lean toward any appeal and
request for liberality.  I will use good manners to ask first and then
enforce although I do not think that will be necessary.

Yes I can also handle any TFs necessary.

G** , Help us but someone must make it work.