RE: [ga] Stuart Lynn's reply to Karl

|> I note that that the comment of Stuart about the way Karl
|> should address that problem seems arrogant to me and to
|> publicly document the hurting attitude that Karl describes
|> from the Staff.

I don't know too many directors that would tolerate such restrictions.
Especially since those directors usually represent the funders/investors of
the corporation, or the major controlling interests.

|> Am I right or is that kind of attitude from Stuart acceptable
|> in the US legal environement and in that situation were Suart
|> is also a fellow Director?

No, it is not acceptable.

--
IANAL = I Am Not A Lawyer. Before taking legal action based on anything I
say or write, you are strongly encouraged to seek the advice of an attorney.