Re: [ga] eresolution realizes fairness doesn't pay under udrp

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001 22:18:08 -0500, L Gallegos wrote:
> On 5 Dec 2001, at 17:34, Kent Crispin wrote:
>
> > Of *course* they are biased towards the plaintiff.
>
> 'nuf said

Hi Leah

Kent fudges the argument as usual.  There is a world of a difference between
the statistical results tending towards the plaintiff and the indivual UDRP
providers actually having a *bias* in their decision making.

I'd recommend anybody interested in an excellent analysis on this subject to
read a book "Judgment Calls : High-Stakes Decisions in a Risky World" by John
C. Mowen.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0671898833/qid=1007630400/sr=1-1/ref=sr
_1_8_1/002-8003210-2017657

Or search Google using "judgment/judgment calls".

Best regards
Patrick Corliss