Re: [ga] eresolution realizes fairness doesn't pay under udrp

Roeland and all assembly members,

  Good points here Roeland.  It is obvious beyond the obvious that
Kent is not legally well versed.  His analogy made that clear.
The extra-legal provisions of the UDRP as well as the Registrar
agreements requiring everyone to submit to the UDRP are
ICANN's Achilles heal.  Sooner or later this will be well
understood.  The fact now that eResolutions has made it's
opinion known, perhaps the exceleration of this becoming
much better known.

Roeland Meyer wrote:

> This is aside from the point that, if it had been a court case, according to
> ALL of the law, including trademark law, those convictions might not be
> convictions in the first place.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827