Re: [ga] eresolution realizes fairness doesn't pay under udrp

On 5 Dec 2001, at 23:22, Paul Cotton wrote:

> Hi John,

I agree with you Paul.  On the assumption that the UDRP is in any way
fair or just (NOT), it would seem feasible that to stop forum shopping
cases would be assigned on a rotating basis.  That would go against
the grain of IP interests, but would be a bit more fair to all - just a bit.

I would love to be able to "eat my words" and see some type of just
program to resolve disputes.  I don't see that with the UDRP at all.

Leah