Re: [ga] resignation from NC transfers task force

Kristy McKee writes:
 > As we are all awaiting proof that you, Joe, are not Kent Crispin.

I have never claimed to represent a mythical organization.  I have only
ever claimed to represent myself.  As soon as I see physical proof of
the existence of the mythical INEGroup, then I may start believing
things that the entity known as jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com claims.  Until
then, it is unreasonable to expect that there is actually a real person
behind the multiple claims.

You may look me up in the phone book, if you care to verify my
existence.

/Joe