[ga] resignation from NC transfers task force

DannyYounger@cs.com writes:
 > Pleased be advised that I have resigned from the names council
 > transfers task force.  At this time, I am only aware of one GA member
 > that has expressed an interest in representing the GA in that
 > capacity, Jeff Williams.  If no one else volunteers for that
 > position, I will appoint Jeff Williams as the GA representative in
 > one week's time.  Should others also declare an interest, an election
 > will be held.

Does this imply that you have direct proof that the e-mail entity known
as jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com has an actual existence?  Have you also
verified all of the claims of the so-called INEGroup, that mythical
organization with no supporting documentation other than hearsay
perpetrated by said e-mail entity?

Anxiously awaiting proof.

/Joe