Re: [ga] The Network Solutions contribution to international terror

Rick and all assembly members,

  ICANN cannot even enforce it's own bylaws, contracts with it's
"Accredited" Registrars and Registries, nor it's own "Accredited"
Constituencies.  Does that mean that we should take the issues
related to these bodies up on some other forum as well?

Rick H Wesson wrote:

> Kristy,
>
> Censorship Enforcement is not a issue the GA should take up because the
> DNSO can't make such recomendations to the ICANN BoD which can't enforce
> such.
>
> please take this topic to a more appropiate forum.
>
> thanks,
>
> -rick
>
> On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Kristy McKee wrote:
>
> > IMHO our American Movie & Music rating system works rather well.
> >
> > Why not incorporate this system into one we can work with online.
> >
> > Technically the result of being classified as aggressive enough to be
> > considered terrorist would result with the domain's resolution being
> > forwarded to the equivalent of itself plus the TLD for known and presumed
> > terrorists.
> >
> > Censor by categorization; therefore avoiding censorship.
> >
> > ~k
> >
> > --

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827