Re: [ga] The Network Solutions contribution to international terror

IMHO our American Movie & Music rating system works rather well.

Why not incorporate this system into one we can work with online.

Technically the result of being classified as aggressive enough to be
considered terrorist would result with the domain's resolution being
forwarded to the equivalent of itself plus the TLD for known and presumed
terrorists.

Censor by categorization; therefore avoiding censorship.

~k