Re: [ga] Budget Input Request

Danny and all assembly members,

  Of course you are quite right here Danny!  Of course it has been the
mantra for about three months now given Mike Roberts comments
in a paper he presented to the ALSC that the DNSO in general, and the
DNSO GA to which he referred to indirectly is too costly and
perhaps need to be eliminated.  So perhaps this is why Mr. Lynn
has neglected in sharing this information directly with the DNSO
GA members.  See for reference:  http://www.atlargestudy.org/roberts_paper.html

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Mr. Lynn,
>
> You have posted a 2002-2003 ICANN Budget Input Request to the Council list:
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc06/msg00460.html
>
> You have also made a point of stating, "This letter and attached documents
> have also been emailed directly to DNSO constituencies."
>
> You have once more ignored our membership by failing to forward your message
> to the GA.  This is not the first time that this has happened.  You, sir, owe
> this Assembly an apology.
>
> Best regards,
> Danny Younger

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827