RE: [ga] Stalled

True this is why the ALSC is absurd or "purchased" by VeriSign (ie lead by
Joe Sims). True @large are the people who would attend the GA should 9 BoD
seats be elected by the GA. With the DN obligation we will probably see
Registry and Regustrars running a sales show out of it and introducing
again tens of throusand of ignaramuses they will inform their own way.