Re: [ga] Stalled

Dear Marc,
I wish I know a way to get some Members for the GA. We made a big effort
about that a few months ago I reported in here in France. AFNIC,
france@large and private people. The result was good making France the
second represented country, but only a few shared in here. Only a part voted.

IMHO the reason why is that betting involved in the @large election is fun.
Once. Getting involved with the ICANN, what for?

Jefsey