Re: [ga] Watch Dog Committee: Request New Members

At 09:16 PM 11/28/2001 +1300, DPF wrote:
>On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:22:09 -0600, k@widgital.com (Kristy McKee)
>wrote:
>
> >We request the Watch Dog Committee for DNSO General Assembly (GA) Elections
> >be updated with members of the GA who are not employed by or otherwise
> >participating in DNSO/ICANN activities.
>
>Can you post who the current members are so we can suggest additional
>ones to complement them.
>
>DPF
>--
>david@farrar.com
>ICQ 29964527
>--

Information below was taken from the message received with the following
header:

Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 08:59:43 +0200 (MET DST)
From: DNSO Secretariat <DNSO.Secretariat@dnso.org>
To: announce@dnso.org
Subject: [announce] GA election to designate its representative to the NC
UDRP TF
Sender: owner-announce@dnso.org

<snip>

V. A Watchdog Committee has been formed to police the nomination process
      to help detect and cure any instances of fraudulent activity in
      connection with the nomination process.

      Any instances of fraudulent nominations should be reported to this
      committee at the following email address: ga-watchdog@dnso.org, with a
      copy to the Names Council at council@dnso.org, This committee and the
      Names Council shall have the sole discretion as to how to deal with any
      such reported activity.

      Watchdog Committee list archive in
      http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-watchdog/Arc00/

      The members to the Watchdog Committee in 2001 election are:
         o Roberto Gaetano (request for removal received on 3rd July 2001)
         o Harald Alvestrand
         o Kent Crispin (request for removal received on 2nd July 2001)
         o Dany Vandromme
         o Alexander Svensson
         o Izumi Aizu

<snip>