Re: [ga] DNSO Archives: [announce]WATChDOG

On Wed, 28 Nov 2001 06:24:32 -0800, Eric Dierker <eric@hi-tek.com>
wrote:

>Mr. Farrar,
>
>Middle of the page for announcements.  Also there exists a link to the
>WD list.
>Worthwhile reading.
>
>Note that this is the announcement for the GA Chair elections, would you
>be inclined to
>accept a nomination?

I'm not sure.  I'm not against the concept of giving the job a go one
day as helping the GA become more effective would be a great challenge
which I would enjoy doing.

However I have yet to determine whether I can juggle my other
commitments (including a very FT job) to be able to devote enough time
to it.  If anyone has a schedule of 2002 ICANN meetings (dates and
place) that would be useful.

DPF

--
david@farrar.com