[ga] (fwd) [nc-str] Structure Task Force - request for Constituency positions

  • To: ga@dnso.org
  • Subject: [ga] (fwd) [nc-str] Structure Task Force - request for Constituency positions
  • From: DPF <david@farrar.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 06:53:08 +1300
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:27:17 +0100, "Philip Sheppard"
<philip.sheppard@aim.be> wrote:

>Please forward this to the liaison 7 list.
>Thanks.
>Philip
>-----------------------------------
>
>Dear Constituency Secretariats,
>the Names Council task force on structure will start work shortly. To help with this in the first instance please send to me copies of any Constituency position papers you have the At-Large Study Committee report.
>Many thanks.
>
>Philip Sheppard

I can't recall off the top of my head if the GA came to a formal
position,  I do recall and have archived the vote on the DNSO becoming
bicarmal.

I'll have a look through the archives over the next couple of days but
if anyone has handy any URLs that will be useful.

DPF
--
david@farrar.com
ICQ 29964527