[ga] Unworthy Mischaracterisation

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001 19:43:04 -0800, Eric Dierker wrote:

> Hey you are doing a great job and your company owes you a raise.  It
> is just that you are not doing a great job for ICANN and the GA.

I note comments similar to the above have been raised by Eric and others on
the GA mailing list.  It is my strong view that whatever the high level
strategy or corporate policy of Verisign has been, Chuck Gomes has always
acted with dignity and integrity both on the list and privately.

Any contrary implication is an unworthy mischaracterisation.

Regards
Patrick Corliss