From: owner-ga@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga@dnso.org]On Behalf Of Patrick
Corliss
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2001 3:36 PM
To: Jim Fleming
Cc: [ga]; Roeland Meyer
Subject: [ga] Jim Fleming's Elitism

Jim

> It does not look like .AU made it in the Exclusive Root

You've said that already, buster.  Please don't be a nuisance or I will put
you in the "to be deleted at the server, unseen" filter with several others.

I've made it clear that I don't know what you are talking about and that you
can't communicate.  You have said that I don't understand the DNS which
shows a very elitist mentality, on your part, I must say.

There are, it is true, many technical aspects, talked about on
<namedroppers@ops.ietf.org>, for example, that I don't understand.  Look at
the following:

> We all agree that A6 is an extension to the DNS protocol. This does not
> mean that it adds flexibility to DNS. Server-side indirection provides
> the same functions with no protocol changes

But I'd guess that Roeland Meyer probably does (or at least he can find out
easily enough which is the same thing really) and he's on the GA mailing
list.

Of course, you have never contributed jackshit to any topic under
discussion.  And I don't believe you are on the [namedroppers] mailing list
either.  Probably because you have been kicked off for spamming them.

If you want to market your IPv8, or to get people to understand the DNS, I
assure you that your methods are totally counterproductive.

Please don't write to me privately.  Thank you.

Best regards
Patrick Corliss

> It does not look like .AU made it in the Exclusive Root
>
> Jim Fleming
> http://www.IPv8.info

<snip>