[ga] Analyst: Versign will see greater market share losses

http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/011120/n20177348_2.html

``We believe that VeriSign's registrar business has lost, albeit small
amounts, of market share following September 30, 2001,'' Munster
wrote. ``With pricing offered by registrar competitors, we have come
to the conclusion that, absent retail price reductions, VeriSign could
continue to see market small share losses in .com, .net and .org
domain names in the near to intermediate terms.''

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>