[ga] Re: [nc-udrp] UDRP Questionnaire

         I have been away and if Dan's suggestions below have already been
implemented, I would be very pleased. But if people are still filling out a
form that has the kind of format flaws Milton identifies below, or if there
are questions that are confusing people, these should be fixed as quickly
as possible. Given all this, we might be fortunate that there is as yet no
notice of the questionnaire on the ICANN home page or the ICANN UDRP page.
This, however, should be fixed quickly as well.

Ethan