RE: [ga] Mr. Qaddafi Salutes Verisign

> Please understand my position. Any witch hunt using inappropriate methods
> and based upon emotion rather than on professional cool and responsible
> decisions by legitimate authority is creating more harm to its cause than
> you can imagine. All the more than it is done by popular or drum
> justice at
> the wrong place. Your call is like calling on bar tenders to poison
> possible terrorist's coffees.

Are you saying that US Dept. of Treasury regulations do not constitute
legitimate authority?

Are you saying that US banks are on a witch hunt?

Look, it's very simple.  Companies in the US must obey the law.  When the
law says that it is illegal to do business with certain entities or with any
entities in certain countries, then US companies must cease to do such
business.  There really should be nothing earth-shattering about that.