RE: [ga] Mr. Qaddafi Salutes Verisign

:)

If you use the Internet, it is important your ideas are included in the
public forums available.

Right now, this is the only forum for folks and business to communicate
about policy for regulating US Root servers, other Root servers, and the
layers which trust them to provide accurate location information.

We have all continued to witness ICANN completely disregarding their
responsibility to provide accurate location information in a variety of
ways and to the written charter they are legal bound to adhere to.

Many of us are continually amazed by ICANN's behavior and watch - pondering
what they will do next while hoping they are like the slow to learn dogs
Pavlov described who will one day perform their duty in an effective
efficient manner that does not cause folks to notice they exist.

If I were on the ICANN BoD my first priority would be to ensure things ran
so smoothly and we were so effective attending to details that no one would
pay us any mind other than the businesses who require communication with us
to receive our services.  I am not on the BoD and apparently no one there
is anything like me.

;)

~k