[ga] Watershed day

The board actually acted like a BoD this afternoon.

We have ongoing debates as to why; but who cares, they did.

I think much can be attributed to our Chair and AL elections coming up.

I must have been outside because I missed any IDNO presentation.  What
is up with that?

no wonder they have no constituency. yikes!

Well I am sure that individual/consumers will have a constituency rather
swiftly.  Too bad about DNO being dysfunctional.