From: owner-ga@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga@dnso.org]On Behalf Of Sotiris
Sotiropoulos
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2001 5:04 PM
To: ga
Subject: [ga] my apology

There is no easy way to offer my apology by consensus to
Eric Dierker.  When so many raise the cry against one, they
must be right... right?  Vox populi vox dei for all those
who subscribe (including the ICANN BoD, I guess).  So, with
that in mind,  will the GA Chairman Danny Younger be pleased
to request that my words against Eric Dierker on this List's
archive be stricken from the public record by the DNSO
Secretariat.  Eric, though you have obtained this apology
there's something I want you to know:  I am an Individual.
You, as an individual volitional entity, can propose
whatever you like to whomever you please.  But, don't for
one moment believe or express the idea that you can speak
for me as an Individual.  As you can see, I'm pretty capable
of doing that for myself.  Your references to the
Individuals of developing countries and their plight is
important to you as an individual - but you don't speak for
them either - most certainly NOT as Individuals.  You do not
have that right.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
                   Individual