Re: [ga] icannworld.org motion

Richard and all assembly members,

  I am afraid I must second this motion as well...

  Now that the this motion has bee seconded.  It is time for the
debate to take place in accordance with the rules for this assembly.
Once that period is complete a ballot must be provided to vote
upon this motion...

Kroon, Richard wrote:

> I'll second the motion.
>
> --Richard

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827