Re: [ga] Re: NEGATIVE; NO I AM POSITIVE, READ THE WHOLE THING; PARTY?

Eric and all assembly members,

  There would have to be gratuitous very scantily clad dancing
girls before I would be interested in attending such a party.  >;)

  No Eric in all seriousness what is needed is some serious
agenda that you little party/meeting would provide.  Just a
grab bag, back slapping, binge drinking, cigar smoking
frolic is not all that appealing with respect to working out
concerns and issues of the seriousness involved.  In addition
until or unless you learn how to format you E-Mail postings
adequately, it is not likely anyone is going to take your invite
seriously anyway...

Eric Dierker wrote:

> all right here goes and I expect to be publicly brutalized by these
> comments but I still expect you to attend our party;
>
> I bite my tongue as I say this but it needs to be said.  You techno
> dudes
> and dudettes are so egotistical that you fight over the most stupid
> points
> and can never act civilized to each other.  You kill consensus
> constantly
> over points that are a mere fart in an open air picnic.  You are so
> rapped
> up in "i am right protocol" that you fail to see that you fail because
> our
> BoD and NC are paying attention to policy while you pay attention to
> which
> one of you is smarter.  It is repulsive.  Get a grip you know there are
> some
> of us that do not measure up to your "knowledge" that know how to act
> socially responsibly and you could learn a little in that field.
> ********
>
> With all that said I plan a party a mere walking distance up the coast
> on
> the bike trail to the BaysideHotel.com.
>
> I think after our scheduled meeting on Monday it is kind of late but
> what
> the heck.
>
> Free Beer man but otherwise BYOB (bring your own boy or babe).  I think
> can convince Danny boy to be guest of honor.  Ah do not worry all lingua
> will be spoken, and best of all you can not speak, just look good.
>
> I truly believe that if many of us get together and talk real talk and
> make
> happy and look into each others eyes we can make the GA movement happen.
> Hey
> I will make the party connected so that we can talk with Sotiris and
> Jeff
> who can not be there.  Let us all connect for a virtual party too.  We
> have
> got to make this more positive or it just sucks.
>
> Thank all of you for you fine vote.  we really said something there and
> it
> made me proud to be a member of this fine group.
>
> Hostmaster

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827