Re[2]: [ga] Reliability of the Internet - the silent battle - part 2

Tuesday, Tuesday, November 06, 2001, 3:42:47 PM, Peter de Blanc wrote:

> I wish to register a serious complaint with the list monitors on this.

That's a joke, right?

Of course, we might have effective list monitors if we had an
effective Chair.  But you and the other NC members elected not to
accept responsibility for that.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>