Re: [ga] Web casting sponsorship

Phillip and all assembly members,

  Thank you for filling in for Eric or funding person in the GA here.
We had hoped that he would be spearheading this effort.
I am sure that Hi-Teck.com will be wanting to belly up to the bar
in assisting in this funding with their donation.
Can you tell us all where (What account with routing number please)
that funds can be transferred to for this purpose?

  Again, thank you in advance for you assistance and cooperation.

Philip Sheppard wrote:

>    ICANN will cover the cost of webcasting for meeting  Nov 13-15.
>
> The DNSO would like to request a sponsor or sponsors for the
> webcasting of the NC and GA meetings scheduled for November 12. The
> cost will be around USD12,000. Sponsorship is acknowledged.
>
> Philip
> NC Chair

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827