Re: [ga] No room on the bus

Danny, the USA have shown enough positive examples in their history not to
harp on the poor examples they also give, many comes to mind of everyone in
such a absurd cases. After Jun Murai's and PSO positions and the GovNet
project, I certainly understand that Stuart Lynn feels unatease and blesses
those who suggested him to write his inept ICP-3.

The true question is if we can legally share into an organization who
"committed" (cf. ICP-3) to a new creed and which is obviously conducted by
integrist zealots practizing terrorism (there is no other word even if not
yeat bloody) against opponents.  I do feel sorry for Stuart: all this
because he has been entrapped into writting an inept draft and because his
pride made him to pursue. Errare humanum est, diabolicum perseverare. He
would have gained our respect in opening a serious and professional debate
to the advantage of everyone. Today he has certainly lost our respect. As
he had made Marilyn to lose it when she imposed her support of ICP-3
against DNSO/BC rules.

Too bad. ICANN will probably die from this. I feel it absurd.

On 23:57 27/10/01, Joe Kelsey said:
>There is absolutely nothing wrong with ICANN enforcing the authoritative
>root.  There simply is no other root.

Yet another one who has not understood anything to the matter :-) !!!!

>All of these pretenders are
>simply trying to create a new Internet gold rush and have no claim to
>legitimacy and should be discouraged from perpetuating their con-game on
>naive internet users.

I suppose we should disclose how many VeriSign stock each of us owns :-)
I swear I have none.