Re: [ga] No room on the bus

Jim and all assembly members,

  Yep!  It is doubtful that this could have been put any simpler or
more exacting either.  Well Done Jim!  Unfortunately our fellow
sometime participant, Joe Kelsey seems to have missed the point
entirely yet again.

Jim Fleming wrote:

> http://atlargestudy.org/forum_archive/msg01122.shtml
> From: DannyYounger
> Subject: [ALSC-Forum] Extremism
> Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 12:14:20 -0700

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827