Re: [ga] Structure Taskforce

Let us move to the sub list where we can get some work done without
obstructionists.

Jeff
Please give us less informed than you, one single written rule that supports
this position.  Do not bother with prior actions as this is a rule based and
not precedent based concept as we are not in court.

Jeff Williams wrote:

>   We must have an election to determine whom would be the best
> GA member to represent the GA members.

This is just plain and simple wrong.  Only Jeff supports this position and
if I am wrong it will be a small minority, maybe 3.  I do hope that someday
we will have the funds and luxury to have elections for every assignment but
that is a nice ideal not a requirement that can be used to block progress.

Anyone who feels that other input should be exhibited here should join with
David on the sublist and give reasonable input.  I think David should and
will take a hard look at Roelands motion and follow from there.

Sincerely,
Eric